We produce windows in any size and shape:
- fixed glazing
- sliding terrace glazing
For extra charge we use:
- wide range of integrated glass – single-chamber glass or triple glazing.
- wide range of paint colors – coating and glazing
- fittings with various additional functions
- muntins: internal – integrated into the glass, external – glued to the glass on both sides, external – fixed on one side, constructional
- ornaments: closing trims, transom bars, woodcarving on pillars, wooden drip caps on wings
- dividing pillars for windows: movable or permanent – of different width
We produce windows that will meet expectations of the most demanding clients.
If you are looking for stylish windows, adorned with woodcarving or milled beads, our offer is perfect for you!
For windows to have unique appearance, we design ornaments and we carve them manually, thanks to which, our windows become truly special and unique.
We can also copy stylish ornaments, which are often required by restorers, replacing window joinery in historical buildings.
Regulation and maintenance of fittings.
A handle fixed to a window wing can be used for its opening, half-opening, unsealing and closing.
To maintain efficiency and reliability of window functions for many years and to ensure safety of its using, one should strictly follow the instructions below.
The wing must not be exposed to any additional load.
The wing must not be pressed towards jamb.
One should not put any objects between the wing and the frame.
Changing a position of the wing from open to half-open or the other way round can be done only after its previous closing.
After assembly (after mounting foam hardened) one should carefully check windows’ opening and closing and their “tightness”. In case of finding any anomalies, it is an obligation of the assembling crew to regulate the fittings.
It is recommended to check windows’ closing and opening after 2 weeks from the moment of their assembly, when they settle in jambs.
At least once a year, one should:
– inspect elements of fittings in terms of assembly security and degree of wear; tighten fastening screws if needed.
– lubricate all mobile parts and joining points of fittings with a product recommended by the Producer.
– the above inspection can be conducted by producer’s service for an additional fee (after the warranty period).
All seals and elements of fitting should be protected from damage and paint (e.g. during renovation works).